You are here
Gabor Life Open Enrollment
Gabor is pleased to annouce a Special Mass Mutual Whole Life Open Enrollment at the University of West Florida
What is MassMutual@Work Whole Life Insurance?
MassMutual@Work Whole Life Insurance combines death benefit protection, cash value accumulation and a simple application process.
What are the Key Features of the Offer?
- · It is easy to apply: All you need to do is answer a few eligibility questions; no need for a medical exam.
- · The coverage is portable which means if you change jobs, you can take your certificate with you.
- · Employees can qualify for up to $50,000 in coverage, Guaranteed Issue* (some exclusions apply)
- · Spouses/Domestic partners may qualify for $25,000 or $50,000, Simplified Issue.
- · Dependents may qualify for $25,000, Guaranteed Issue
- · Review this brochure and contact your UWF Representative Samantha Wells at 850-291-5379 or email@example.com
- · You can contact our main office at 850-894-9611 or 1-800-330-6115. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Your Open Enrollment Period is August 1st, 2017- September 30th, 2017.
To learn more about MassMutual@Work Whole Life Insurance review the video in the link below:
We look forward to assisting you with your Life Insurance Needs.